Friday, March 9, 2012

Still working at the beginning

I am still working on this blog - trying to find a good beginning and the right mix. I guess I just start somewhere and see, where this will lead me.

Food offers such a wide spectrum to explore and to write about: From individual produce and productions to preparation, from history to tasting today, from supply sources to interesting TV channels, .... you get the picture. I will try to find a good mix amongst all these various channels.

From someone who underwent Gastric Bypass Surgery and in the process lost over 180 lbs (about 80 kg) over the 2 - 2 1/2 years following the procedure you wouldn't expect such interest in food - but that's just me, I am still very interested and may be even more today because I am looking at it in a different way.

So, please keep checking back and if you have any suggestions feel free to contact me or leave a comment.

Who knows - I may just inspire you too to look at your everyday food in a different way

No comments:

Post a Comment