Sunday, July 15, 2012

I am still around and exploring .... just had a very busy time

You may wondered, why there were new blogs now for a while. Thing's got very busy in my life and while I was still finding new and interesting food-related places and products, I was just not able to create articles. Between quitting my job at the bank, moving out of the rented house putting most of our belongings into storage and equipping a 5th wheel for our long trip time was just running away.

Now we are a little over two weeks into our new life on the road and things start to settle down. Still have to do some catch-up on certain paperwork and on this blog, but I feel that it will get better from here on.

Thank you for hanging in there and still checking this blog out ones a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment